BAR is committed to your success. Your business helps build communities and advance our industry by raising the level of service and professionalism that you bring to the table. The Association in partnership with Alabama cq9电子游戏平台网址S® and the National Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S® provides the following information and training resources to help you continue to raise the BAR.
Birmingham Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
- Agent Safety Resources
- Agent Change Form
- New Company Application
- GALMLS Subscriber Waiver Form
- Billing for BAR dues and MLS fees
- Broker and Agent Education and Workshops
- MLS Drop-In Training
- SUPRA Web Guide for Brokers
- BAR Newsletters
- TV Slideshow Images for Your Office
- Flyers to Share with Your Agents on coming Events and Education
Alabama Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
- Broker Resources Alabama Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
- Subscribe to the Alabama Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
- Legal Helpdesk: Real-Time Legal Support
- REALhealth: Take Care of What Matters Most
- Commercial Errors & Omissions Insurance
National Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
- NAR A-Z List of References (Formerly Field Guides)
- NAR Broker Resources
- NAR Broker to Broker Network
- NAR Broker To Broker Network Facebook Page
- Broker Resources National Association of cq9电子游戏平台网址S®
RealTrends is trusted with the financial data of hundreds of brokerages each year. Others have opinions on the market, RealTrends have verified data from the best in the business.
- Fresh and exclusive content in the form of a monthly newsletter branded with your logo.Shareable, original RealTrends content for your website, blog and social media channels with attribution from the RealTrends daily blog and our monthly newsletter.
- An invitation to the industry’s most informative event for real estate leaders, influencers, and visionaries—the Gathering of Eagles.
- Tap into expert insights from RealTrends President Steve Murray via podcasts, webinar,s and personal calls.
- Early access to and special discounts on RealTrends unbiased, fact-based research.
MLS of Choice: Designed to Save you Money!
As a broker, in the past, if you wanted to participate (join) another MLS you were required to enroll all your agents in that secondary MLS, requiring a fees payment for each license hung under your brokerage. NOW, when you are in two MLS organizations, your agents may choose which MLS they wish to subscribe to as a user. They no longer have to subscribe to both.
If you already belong to a secondary MLS outside of GALMLS, determine which of your agents may want to subscribe to and pay for GALMLS only. They no longer are required to pay for that second MLS they are not using.
If GALMLS is your secondary MLS, please complete and send a waiver form for those agents who no longer wish to subscribe to GALMLS as a second MLS. You may also want to determine how many of your agents wish to subscribe only to GALMLS. If they want to subscribe only to GALMLS and not the other MLS you will need to contact that other MLS and fill out their waiver form to omit your GALMLS agents from their billing.